SIT (Tokyo, Japan) Research Exchange Program for July & August Entry (3rd Entry)!
Greetings from Shibaura Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan!
We would like to make an announcement as usual for the new application period to the Research Exchange Program.
★JULY & AUGUST Entry (3rd Entry)
Application/nomination period: February 1st to 28th, 2023!
- Students can choose the program duration (min. 8 days to max. 1 year)
- If students already have a research topic, they may choose the suitable SIT research lab to conduct in-depth research on their topic.
- If students do not yet have a research topic, they may check our Designated Research Project list.
The list shows the research tasks and requirements for the project that SIT professors have and students can contact our professors directly to discuss the research plan.
We are attaching a guide that might help you look for a lab smoothlier.
Here is the video and LIfe at SIT
attachment: the flyer and the factsheet
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE SELECTION PROCESS
- Academic Transcript
- Recommendation Letter from Academic Advisor & Study Program (Please use this template);
- Financial Guarantee Letter (Please use this template);
- Health Guarantee Letter (Please use this template);
- Recent CV
- Applicants must possess a competent command of spoken and written English, which corresponds to:
• IELTS: a minimum of 6 for the Writing sub-test
• TOEFL: a minimum of 570 (paper) or 90 (internet) or 237 (computer)
• SAT1: a minimum of 600 for the Verbal section; or 7 for the Essay section
• IB: a minimum of 6 for Higher level English
• MUET: Band 6 and a minimum of 50 for writing
General Paper of the Singapore Cambridge GCE ‘A’ Level Examination: A,
B, C, D or E
KINDLY NOTE THAT THE DEADLINE OF THE APPLICATION IS 30 February 2023, BY EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your applications.