The staff mobility program is a program that allows faculty or staff members of ITB to spend time in a partner university and vice versa. The program is generally funded under the agreement between ITB and a partner university.
Currently, ITB has an Erasmus+ agreement for staff mobility with the following universities:
- University of Twente (Netherlands, until January 2022)
- Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (Lithuania, until April 2022)
- University of Aveiro (Spain, until September 2022)
- University of Zagreb (Croatia, until October 2022)
- Vytautas Magnus University (Lithuania, until November 2024)
Given the availability of funding, the call for applications for ITB faculty or staff members will be provided by the respective university partner. IRO ITB will provide the information immediately.