NIMS International Cooperative Graduate Program 2024
International Cooperative Graduate Program (ICGP) accept graduate students from ITB to conduct part of their thesis work at NIMS with the co-supervision of NIMS researchers.
1) Candidate should be a full-time PhD student.
2) Training Duration in NIMS is from 6 months to 12 months.
3) Living Expense (approx.120,000 yen/m) and Accommodation (single bedroom) is covered by NIMS.
4) No charge is made to students for the tuition or the use of facilities by NIMS.
5) The administrative procedure, including visa and accommodation (single bedroom) arrangement in Tsukuba, is taken care of by NIMS.
Please prepare the following application documents and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 27 November 2023:
- Academic Transcript
- Recommendation Letter from Study Program;
- Financial Guarantee Letter (Please use this template);
- Health Guarantee Letter (Please use this template);
- Recent CV
- Applicants must possess a competent command of spoken and written English, which corresponds to:
1) A TOEIC score of at least 740
2) TOEFL (ITP/iBT/CBT) scores of at least 550/80/213,
3) An IELTS score of at least 5.5,
4) Other English certification that is equal/similar to the above Official Certificate of English Language Proficiency, such as TOEFL or IELTS (please refer to the list of university options for the English level required by each university)
- Application form
Note: All students must be nominated by IRO
NIMS Deadline: Friday, 1 December 2023
Document Screening: December 2023 – January 2024
Announcement of the result: January 2024
Training Start: April – June 2024