FUTURE WORKPLACE VIRTUAL SUMMIT SG AUGUST 2021
The coronavirus pandemic has shifted the way of working; the new normal will have businesses coming back with an open mind of alternative spaces for working and designed with the purview of a healthy and productive environment. In their current report, Deloitte found that COVID-19 has reinforced our conviction that human concerns are not separate from technological advances at all, but integral for organizations looking to capture the full value of the technologies they have put in place.
According to McKinsey Global Institute, around 50% of current work activities are technically automatable by adapting currently
demonstrated technologies as the impact of the rise of artificial intelligence and the proliferation of big data as a driver for business decisions. Furthermore, since distributed workforce is predicted will be a permanent change, Gartner analysis shows that 16% of employers are using technologies more frequently to monitor their employees through methods such as virtual clocking in and out, tracking work computer usage, and monitoring employee emails or internal communications.
Join at Future Workplace Summit to acquire insightful knowledge and fruitful discussion on how to prepare the company towards future workplace with cost-effective management. Learn and understand from A to Z about the future of workplace, uncover case studies from reputable speakers, experience the latest applied technology for future workplace, and gain networks with global trendsetters across industries.
WHY YOU CANNOT MISS THIS EVENT
• Gain the information of cutting edge technology in flexible workforce
• Increase the company’s productivity during and after the COVID-19 pandemic with immersive technologies
• Find out on developing smart workplace
• Understand the power of IoT for great organizational savings
• Take advantages of the deployment of messaging apps, video-chat, cloud, bots, collaborative tech tools for distributed workforce
• Explore the advanced technologies for supporting digital office and agile office management
• Learn how to design the best employees’ experiences journey of a distributed workforce
• Assess cybersecurity policies in securing company’s sensitive data
For more information regarding the event, please view our brochure here
If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact +603-2775 0067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited seats are allocated for this event. Group booking package available with terms and conditions applied.
To register for this international conference, kindly fill in the registration form and fax or email it back to email@example.com