LIFE SUPPORT SCHOLARSHIP OFFER NISHIMURA FOUNDATION (ALUMNI of S1 and S2 ITB, UGM, AND UI)
“Unleash Your Potential with the Nishimura International Scholarship Fund from the Nishimura Foundation! Pursue Your Higher Education Dreams in Japan! This prestigious scholarship opens doors for Undergraduate (S1) and Postgraduate (S2) ITB, UGM and UI.
Guidelines for registration of prospective Nishimura Foundation scholarship recipients through direct selection in Indonesia
- People who are interested in continuing their undergraduate, masters, or doctoral degree at certain universities in Japan, namely Kobe University, Osaka University, Kyoto University, Ritsumeikan University, and Kwansei Gakuin.
- People who study at their own expense at Kobe University, Osaka University, Kyoto University, Ritsumeikan University, and Kwansei Gakuin People who study online from Indonesia at the university cannot apply for this scholarship (unless the person concerned lives in Osaka).
- People who personally have difficulty or are judged unable to meet their living expenses while studying in Japan.
- Minimum Academic Achievement Index S1: 3.0 and S2: minimum 3.5
- People who have Japanese language skills or are in high spirits should learn Japanese before leaving for Japan.
- People who have an interest in Japanese culture and society and have a desire to contribute to strengthening relations between Indonesia and Japan.
- Curriculum vitae
- Research proposal in Japanese or English
- Motivational letter in Japanese or English
- Legalized diploma and grade transcript
- Certificate of Japanese or English proficiency
- Letter of recommendation from the supervisor
- Letter of Acceptance from a Professor at a University in Japan
- Letter of recommendation from the supervising lecturer, head of study program, or dean
How to register and deadline for registration:
- Contact Mrs. Wiastiningsih directly via email at email@example.com.
- The registration deadline is December 15, 2023, for students who will enter college starting April 2024 (interview planned for May 2024).
Information about the scholarship to be given:
- Scholarship with a living allowance of 120,000 yen per month
- Term of scholarship: Masters for 2 years, Doctoral for 3 years
- After arriving in Japan, based on recommendations from their universities in Japan, scholarship recipients will be given money worth 150,000 yen (granted only once) in lieu of a return flight ticket and preparation money for living in Japan.
- Even if you pass the scholarship selection, if you are not accepted at a university in Japan, as you mentioned above, the scholarship will be cancelled.
- Scholarships will be awarded every three months.
If you have any questions regarding this program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org