EXTENDED DEADLINES – Call for Papers for SEATUC 2022
Due to many requests, SEATUC 2022 Secretariat has agreed to extend the submission deadlines of both Technical Session papers and Innovative Session papers to Nov. 15, 2021.
The 16th South East Asian Technical University Consortium 2022 (SEATUC2022) is hosted by Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, and co-hosted by Suranaree University of Technology, Thailand, and will take place virtually on 23 – 24 February 2022 (Wed–Thurs).
Researchers, engineers, practitioners, and graduate students of SEATUC member universities are welcome to submit their prominent research achievements as authors. The topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering
2. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
3. Computer Science and ICT
4. Energy and Environmental Engineering and Science
5. Transportation and Vehicle Engineering
6. Civil Engineering and Built Environment
7. Materials Science and Engineering
8. Bioscience, Bioengineering and Life Sciences
9. Basic and Applied Mathematics and Sciences
10. Social Sciences and Humanities
12. Business and Technology Management
13. Global Engineering, Science and Technology Education
14. Women in Engineering, Science and Technology
SEATUC was established by Shibaura Institute of Technology and partner universities since 2006. SEATUC Symposium as part of the activity to foster fruitful discussion and collaboration between SEATUC members is conducted annually.
The registration fee for the presenter is USD100. All accepted papers will be published in e-proceeding. Good papers from Technical Session will also be selected for publication in SEATUC Journal of Science and Engineering (SJSE) without charge. SJSE is a J-stage indexed journal.
Important dates with regards to paper submissions are as follows:
EXTENDED DEADLINE – Technical Session Paper Submission Due: 15th Nov. 2021
EXTENDED DEADLINE – Innovative Session Abstract Submission Due: 15th Nov. 2021
Acceptance Notification: 15th Jan. 2022
Final Manuscript Due: 30th Jan. 2022
You are welcome to disseminate this information to your colleagues and faculty members. We look forward to seeing you in SEATUC 2022 Symposium.