The editorial office of the Euro-Mediterranean Journal for Environmental Integration in collaboration with the University of Calabria (UNICAL) organizes this year the 5th EMCEI.
On this occasion, we are pleased to invite you to take part in the conference (in person or virtually) and share/discuss your latest research findings from various fields of environmental sciences.
5th EMCEI Key points:
- The 5th EMCEI will take place on 2–5 October 2023 in Rende (Cosenza), Italy.
- The 5th EMCEI will go ahead in person but there will be a possibility to present online.
- EMCEI series is one of the largest international gatherings of environmental science in the Mediterranean (400-500 participants).
- EMCEI aims to provide a forum where scientists, especially early career researchers, can present their findings and discuss their ideas with experts in all fields of environmental sciences.
- Discover here the Past EMCEI Events.
- Abstract submissions (max. 350 words) will be accepted until 31 May 2023.
- EMCEI encourages submissions of research works that aim to bring solutions to most pressing environmental issues and to ensure a more societal welfare in the Mediterranean and surrounding regions.
- Case studies from other regions of the world could also be submitted.
- Before submission, please read the Guidelines.
- The 1st EMCEI (2017) Proceedings were published by Springer and indexed by the Web of Science and Scopus.
- The 2nd EMCEI (2019) Proceedings were also published by Springer and indexed in Scopus.
- We are now in the final process of publishing the 3rd and 4th EMCEI Proceedings.
- Most of the presented papers at EMCEI-2017, EMCEI-2019 and EMCEI-2021 were also published in cooperating journals (Springer) indexed in Web of Science and Scopus.
- Read more details about our 5th EMCEI Publication Plan.
- Contact us, if you need more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details & Submission: https://emcei.net/index.php?p=author-guidelines