Call for Applications for the DIES Training Course “UNILEAD” 2023/24
we are happy to announce that the Call for Applications for the DIES Training Course “University Leadership and Management Training Programme UNILEAD” 2023/24 has now been published.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the Center for Lifelong Learning (C3L) at the University of Oldenburg (Germany) are jointly organising the DIES UNILEAD with focus on three key areas : Project Management, Strategic Management & Academic Leadership and Human Resource Management.
Using a blended learning approach, UNILEAD is structured in two on-site contact phases at the University of Oldenburg, and trainer guided online phases. Participants are expected to take part in all modules. A written statement from the higher education management, that confirms the full commitment to attend all parts of the programme is an entry requirement for being admitted.
- Applicants have been holding a university management position with managerial and personnel responsibilities no longer than 4 years in one of the following fields:
- Managers of central university departments (Planning, Quality Management, Human Resources, Continuing Education)
- Task force managers for university reform projects
- Managers of staff development units or programmes
- Active and excellent English language skills (speaking and writing)
The largest part of the training course is financed by the DAAD. However, Participants’ home institutions are expected to contribute to the course costs by paying a one-time fee of 300,00 €.
Learn more about the program details and requirements in this following attachmentemt.
Applications can be submitted via the online application form on the UNILEAD-website at:
Strict closing date of the application is October 11, 2023, 10.00 am Central European Summer Time. In case of technical issues or questions, please send an e-mail to
Ms. Christine Vajna: email@example.com