1-Week Teaching Staff Mobility to the University of Aveiro (Portugal)
Under the Erasmus+ mobility grant, the University of Aveiro (UA) in Portugal is offering two teaching staff members from Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) an opportunity to visit UA for 1 week (5 working days + 2 travel days). The opportunity is open to teaching staff in the following subjects:
- Natural environments and wildlife
- Business and administration
- Software and applications development and analysis (Informatics)
- Electronics and automation
- Mechanics and metal trades
- Earth sciences (Geology)
- Chemical engineering and processes
- Electronics and automation/Information and communication technologies (ICTs)
The general requirement is that the teaching staff should spend a minimum of 8 teaching hours, which can be defined flexibly by the agreement between the teaching staff and the teaching staff at UA.
The grants include EUR 160 / day for individual support and EUR 1,500 / person for travel support.
How to Apply
To apply, you will need to first identify the teaching staff member at UA (host) who will receive you as a visiting staff member. To do so, you may look into UA’s website or contact the relevant departmental coordinators. Please send the following documents to IRO ITB (email@example.com) as soon as possible by October 1, 2021 (deadline):
- Approval Letter from the host teaching staff from the University of Aveiro, explaining the planning of the visit (including the mobility / travel period, the subject)
- Recommendation Letter from your Dean, explaining that you are recommended to participate in the teaching staff mobility program to the University of Aveiro for the period explained in point. 2)
- Curriculum Vitae
The application runs on a first-come-first-serve basis until the application deadline. Please note that your visit / mobility to UA should be expected to occur between January and July, 2022. The application will be closed once the slots have been filled (it will be notified on the website).