SMU-X0-ITB: A Cross-Cultural Project on Employer Branding
Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) and Singapore Management University (SMU) are collaborating on a cross-cultural project on Employer Branding! We invite you to participate in the project, which is worth 1 SMU credit (or approximately 4 ITB undergraduate credits / SKS – a certificate upon completion). This project sets you to collaborate with students from SMU and provides you with a hands-on professional experience, asking you in a group to provide solutions to a client organization on employer branding.
1. Dr. Paul Lim (profile), SMU’s Lee Kong Chian School of Business
2. Dr. Lala Arief (profile), ITB’s School of Business and Management
The project will be organized in two rounds:
- First Round: 27th February 2023 – 4th March 2023 (Place:SMU campus, Singapore)
- Second Round: 7th May 2023 – 17th May 2023 at ITB Campus, Bandung-Indonesia)
The overall schedule can be found HERE.
Participating in the project is free of charge. However, you are required to travel to Singapore for the first round and this trip will be self-funded. Therefore, you are responsible for covering your own transportation, accommodation, meals, and other necessary costs (e.g. insurance).
If may apply, if you are:
- Third year undergraduate students and beyond,
- Master’s degree students (no work experience),
- Fresh graduates
Should you be interested in enrolling in this collaboration project, please send yourAcademic Transcript andMotivation Letter and send these documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org. no later than December 19, 2022. In your motivation letter, please also explain whether you are willing to cover all the necessary expenses. If you have any other question, do not hesitate to contact the above email address or WhatsApp to +62 8122 559 1000 (Mr. Pujianto Chandra).
Managed via the International Relations Office, Bureau of Partnerships ITB