Singapore Management University – Youth Ecosperity Dialogue 2023
The College of Integrative Studies at Singapore Management University invites you to be part of the Youth Ecosperity Dialogue (YED; June 4-9 2023). Supported by the Temasek Foundation, this year’s theme is “Sources and Sinks: Reimagining Renewables and Waste in Smart Cities.”
Bringing together 100 student environment leaders from universities, polytechnics, junior colleges, and International Baccalaureate schools from Singapore and across Asia, YED 2023 is a platform to tackle key challenges and opportunities in sustainability and regional prosperity in Asia. It connects leaders of tomorrow with global thought and business leaders to engage in a dynamic conversation that moves beyond conventional accounts of prosperity in financial and economic terms and takes us to innovative, inclusive and transboundary possibilities.
YED 2023 includes multidisciplinary discussions, industry visits and hands-on workshops with a sustainability focus – as well as a week-long collaborative YED Challenge!
- We welcome applicants with a strong interest in climate/sustainability challenges.
- Applicants from Singapore should be:
- Full-time students (undergraduate level and below) currently studying in a local university, polytechnic, junior college or International Baccalaureate school
- Between 17-26 years old*
- Applicants from outside of Singapore should be:
- Full-time undergraduates studying in a university in an ASEAN country, India or Mainland China
- Between 18-26 years old
*Students who are under 17 years of age are welcome to apply for our half-day programme. More details will be circulated soon!
Apply now at: https://smu.sg/YED2023.
Applications close on 7 April 2023 23:59 SGT. Successful applicants will be notified by 1 May 2023.
YED 2023 is organised by the College of Integrative Studies, Singapore Management University, and supported by Temasek Foundation, in partnership with Ecosperity Week 2023.
For further inquiries, please email: YED2023@smu.edu.sg