SEATUC Symposium 2021 – Call for Papers
South East Asian Technical University Consortium (SEATUC) has been established by Shibaura Institute of Technology and partner universities since 2006. SEATUC Symposium as part of activity to foster fruitful discussion and collaboration between SEATUC members is conducted annually.
The 15th South East Asian Technical University Consortium (SEATUC) Symposium will be held on 25 – 26 Feburary 2021. Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) will be the co-host for this event, alongside with Shibaura Institute of Technology Japan and Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. This is the first of the event to be run as online virtual conference. Researchers, engineers, practitioners, and graduate students in SEATUC member universities are welcome to submit their prominent research achievements as authors. The topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following items:
- Robotics and Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Computer Science and Information and Communication Technology
- Energy and Environmental Engineering and Science
- Transportation and Vehicle Engineering
- Architecture, Urban Planning and Design
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Bioscience, Biological Engineering and Science
- Basic and Applied Mathematics and Sciences
- Global Engineering Education
- Arts, Design, and Humanities
- Business and Management
Followings are the important dates for authors.
- Technical Session Paper Submission Due: 15th Nov. 2020
- Innovative Session Abstract Submission Due: 15th Nov. 2020
- Acceptance Notification: 15th Jan. 2021
- Final Manuscript Due: 30th Jan. 2021
Please do not hesitate to forward this call of paper to your colleagues. For paper submission and further information please visit our website: http://plus.shibaura-it.ac.jp/conf/seatuc2021/.