We would like to hereby announce the Call for Nominations for the 2020 Fall POSTECH Exchange Program.
| 1. Eligibility : Undergraduate or graduate students nominated by partner universities2. Requirements|
1) CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) of ‘B’ or above
2) English Proficiency for non-native English speakers only)
: TOEFL iBT 79, IELTS (Ac) 6.0, or above
May be replaced with proof documents provided by home university
3. Period for Submission of Online Application : ~ April 15. Final Application Submission : ~ April 10
Students must print out and sign their final online applications, and
Program Coordinators are asked to sign and send the scanned files of the students’ printed applications (mailing of the original documents is not necessary)
4. Please find the 2020Fall-2021Spring Exchange Leaflet, Fact Sheet, and Application Guide attached.
student must be nominated by the International Relations Office.
To be nominate,
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation Letter
- Academic transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS, with minimum score of: TOEFL 550, IELTS 6,5, iBT 79
For you who are interested in this program, please submit all the documents above to the International Relation Office ITB, Jalan Ganesha No. 17, Bandung Application Deadline: 26 February 2020