This webinar will provide an overview of Monash University’s strengths in digital health and edtech, and will give an insight into two short courses which will be offered via Monash University in Indonesia in 2021:
- Digital Health – a fully-online course co-designed by Monash and Siemens Healthineers that explores the intersection between health and technology. Targeted towards clinicians, allied health practitioners, health researchers, technicians or those working in professional roles within the health sector.
- EdTech – ‘Technology for Education in Clinical Healthcare’ – an interactive 8 week online course designed for clinical educators to create engaging interactive learning resources, experimenting with new technologies.
- Professor Margaret Hay, Head of Monash Centre for Professional Development and Monash Online Education
- Professor Dragan Ilic, Director Teaching & Learning and Head of Medical Education Research & Quality, Monash University
- Eric Imbert, Regional Business Manager of Digital Services, Siemens Healthineers
Date: 22 October, 2020
Time: 10.00 AM (Jakarta)