This is the information on fall semester of 2017 academic year (September 2017-) exchange student program.
1. Duration of study abroad at Meiji and application period
(1) Duration of study abroad at Meiji (excluding arrival dates, orientation):
September 20, 2017 – February 3, 2018 (one semester only)
September 20, 2017 – July 31, 2018 (one year) End of spring semester is subject to change.
Duration of study abroad at Meiji (one semester or one year) and school must be decided before applying for the program. They cannot be changed after the online application.
2. Please refer to the link below for details regarding application.
(1) Application Guidelines (deadlines, application materials and language requirements etc.)
(2) Fact Sheet (course list, syllabus, housing, academic calendar, scholarship and Japanese language class etc.)
3. Applicants who wish to study at schools which offer classes in English
The score of TOEFL, IELTS that they took in September 2014 or later will be valid for the application. Applicants are required to take the test BEFORE application. Copy of the official score MUST be prepared to upload to the online application.
For the requirement of each school, please refer to page 7-8 of Application Guidelines.
4. Meiji University Japanese Language Online Test
(Only for applicants who wish to study at schools which offer classes in Japanese. Applicants to English track are NOT required to take the test.)
Applicants to schools which offer classes in Japanese and cannot submit a valid JLPT certificate are requested to take Meiji University Japanese Language Online Test.
Please note that the JLPT certificate that will be valid for application is any of the followings;
(1)N1: passed before
(2)N2, N3 or N4: passed in either 2015 or 2016
< Meiji University Japanese Language Online Test dates>
January 19 – March 2, 2017
- Official transcript (in English)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- TOEFL or IELTS, with minimum score of: TOEFL 550, IELTS 6,5, iBT 100
- Motivation Letter
Please submit the requirements above to the International Relation Office ITB, Jalan Ganesha No. 17, Bandung due to 19 January 2017, at 14.00 WIB, for further selection process.