We would like to inform you for the upcoming event “Thriving Digital Economy in Indonesia – Opportunities for Education and Digital Sectors in Special Economic Zone Singhasari”
Special Economic Zone (SEZ) Singhasari is the first digital special economic zone in Indonesia and strategically located in the island of Java. With specific activities in tourism and digital technology, SEZ Singhasari is currently focusing on the latter to accelerate digital businesses in the midst of COVID-19. To build a thriving digital economy in Indonesia, it is crucial to build a strong foundation in education.
Join the webinar to discover opportunities for the education and digital sectors in the Singhasari Special Economic Zone (SEZ) and hear Singhasari’s CEO outline the advantages of setting up a business in Singhasari.
- KRAT David Santoso, CEO SEZ Singhasari
- Wikan Sakarinto, ST., M.Sc., Ph.D, Director General of Vocational Education Indonesia Ministry of Education and Culture
- Enoh Suharto Pranoto, National Board Secretary Special Economic Zone (SEZ)
- Sihmirmo Adi, CEO Telkomsigma
- Tim Martin, Trade and Investment Commissioner Austrade Jakarta
Date and Time: 29 September 2020, 10am – 12pm (JKT) / 1-3pm (AEST)
*This event is promoted under IA-CEPA Business Connect; a three-month series of digital events aimed at helping businesses maximise the benefits of the new Indonesia-Australia Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (IA-CEPA). For more information click here https://www.austrade.gov.au/Australian/Export/Free-Trade-Agreements/iacepa