Hokkaido University President’s Fellowship
(1) Applicants must be current or alumni students of universities that have concluded Inter-University Exchange Agreements and a Memorandum of Understanding on Student Exchange with Hokkaido University (ITB students or alumni are eligible). Students who are already enrolled at Hokkaido University cannot apply for this fellowship. Applicants must be self-supporting, without other scholarships or fellowships when enrolling in Hokkaido University.
(2) Applicants must possess a GPA that is in the top 25% of their class or an equivalent level at their home university (Applicants who possess equivalent GPA levels must be certified by the president of their home university).
(1) A completed Application for Hokkaido University President’s Fellowship (Form 1).
Before submitting the application, please make sure to contact your prospective supervisor directly and consult with them concerning the topic and plan of your research.
(2) Consent letter written by your prospective supervisor (no set form).
(3) Official Transcripts
For a doctoral degree, both undergraduate and graduate transcripts must be submitted.
(4) A letter of recommendation from a supervisor at your university (no set form).
(5) A letter from the Study Program or Faculty/School that certifies that you have a GPA that is among the top 25% of your class / batch
(6) For current students, a letter from your supervisor (academic advisor) that you will have graduated from your study program at ITB by October 2021.
Out of the incoming applicants from ITB, we will only send ONE candidate for the fellowship program.
Please send all of the documents to IRO ITB:
Jalan Ganesha No. 17, Bandung OR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: December 11, 2020