Call for Papers for SEATUC 2023
Suranaree University of Technology in Thailand is hosting the 17th South East Asian Technical University Consortium 2023 (SEATUC2023), which will take place on February 23 –24, 2023 (Hybrid Symposium).
All researchers, engineers, practitioners, and graduate students in SEATUC member universities are welcome to submit their innovative research outcomes as authors. The topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Mechanical, Mechatronic and Robotics Engineering
2. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
3. Computer Engineering, Science and ICT
4. Energy and Environmental Engineering and Science
5. Transportation and Vehicle Engineering
6. Architecture, Planning, and Civil Engineering
7. Materials Science and Engineering, Applied Chemistry
8. Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
9. Bioscience, Bioengineering and Life Science
10. Basic and Applied Mathematics and Science
11. Geoinformation, Geoengineering, Geotechnology
12. Business, Technology Management, Engineering Education
SEATUC was established by Shibaura Institute of Technology and partner universities since 2006. Every year, the SEATUC Symposium is held as a part of the activity to foster fruitful discussion and cooperation between SEATUC members.
The registration fee for the presenter is USD200 per paper (USD100 per additional paper). All accepted papers will be published in e-proceeding. Additionally, the best technical session papers will be chosen for free publishing in the SEATUC Journal of Science and Engineering (SJSE). SJSE is a J-stage indexed journal.
Important dates with regards to paper submissions are as follows:
Technical Session Paper Submission Deadline: November 15, 2022
Innovative Session Abstract Submission Deadline: November 15, 2022
Acceptance Notification: December 30, 2022
Final Manuscript Submission Deadline: January 15, 2023
Please visit the website at www.seatuc2023.sut.ac.th for paper submission instructions and more information.
(A tentative launch date for the website is October 10, 2022)
Any inquiries please email to SEATUC 2023 Secretariat at Seatuc2023@g.sut.ac.th.