2022 SMART 4.0 International Innovation Competition [Register Now!]
The SATU Presidents’ Forum is excited to announce that the 2022 SMART4.0 International Innovation Competition is calling for application!
This online competition is more than just theories and tutorials, but a calling for students to take action and save the world and an opportunity to learn while you do.
If you have any great ideas to change the world and want them to be seen but do not know where to start, this is the competition for you!
µ How to join
· Individual Sign-Up
· Group Sign-Up (2-5 members)
Registration and Further Details: https://smart.innovation.ncku.edu.tw/
· Sign up period: From July 11th to July 31st, 2022.
· (Individual participation only) Teams created by event staff: August 8th, 2022.
· Business plan, pitch deck and video pitch submission: October 7th, 2022.
· Finalist Announcement: November 1st.
· Pitch Day and Result Announcement: First week of November.
· Award Presentation at SATU General Assembly: November 16th-19th, 2022. (Exact date to be confirmed)
For Individual Sign Up
Gold Award: US$2,000
Silver Award: US$1,000
Bronze Award: US$500
For Group Sign Up
Gold Award: US$5,000
Silver Award: US$3,000
Bronze Award: US$1,000
Participant must be a student of a SATU member university (check to see if your university is listed HERE)
µ Further Details & Enquiries
For more details, please visit the SMART 4.0 Website at
Questions? Reach us on our Discord server at
You can also email us:
👉 Jia-Wei email: firstname.lastname@example.org 06-2757575 #36000-223 | 06-2360524 #223
👉 Sasha email: email@example.com 06-2757575 #36000-222 | 06-2360524 #222