University of Southern Denmark – Application open for Summer School 2021
In the sincere hope that we will soon see an end to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we now welcome applications from your students for both SDU INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SHOOL 2021.
SDU INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL:
- This year we offer 27 courses from three faculties:
- Business and Social Sciences
- Two weeks intensive courses
- Dates: 9 – 20 August 2021
- No tuition fees for students nominated through exchange agreements. (Four summer school places equal one semester place).
- Other/additional students are welcome as fee-paying students.
A few facts about SDU:
- We have app. 28,000 full-time students on five campuses: Odense, Kolding, Esbjerg, Sønderborg and Slagelse.
- App. 20% of our student population is international.
- Incoming exchange students may choose any campus where they find relevant courses (except Slagelse that currently does not offer courses taught in English)
- Each year we welcome more than 500 exchange students and send out more than 800 for studies and/or internships.
For questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the International Coordinators for:
- Humanities at email@example.com
- Business and Social Sciences at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineering at email@example.com
- Science and Health Sciences at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer School at email@example.com
- General inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Required documents for selection process:
- Academic Transcript
- Recommendation Letter from Academic Advisor & Study Program (Please use this template);
- Financial Guarantee Letter, including the request to receive financial assistance from the Bureau of Partnerships (Please use this template);
- Health Guarantee Letter, regarding Covid-19 (Please use this template);
- Official Certificate of English Language Proficiency, such as TOEFL or IELTS (IELTS score of min 6.5 or a TOEFL score of min 575/230/88) –
- Recent CV;
- Personal Statement Video (max. 5 minutes, explaining your motivation to participate in the exchange program).
by email to email@example.com
Deadline IRO: 7 April 2021