Research Postgraduate Studies @HKUMed 2022/23
We are pleased to introduce to you the Research Postgraduate Programmes, i.e. Master of Philosophy (MPhil) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), offered by the LKS Faculty of Medicine of The University of Hong Kong.
The deadline for application is December 1, 2022 noon (HK time).
Furthermore, the Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPF) and the prestigious HKU Presidential PhD Scholar Programme (HKU-PS) are available to the best and brightest students from around the world. The package includes:
- Stipend: HK$26,900 (~US$3,500) monthly
- Travel allowance: HK$13,500 (~US$1,750) annually
- Cash award: HK$40,000 (~US$5,100) in 1st year; HK$20,000 per year in the remaining normative study period
- Accommodation: Guaranteed hall place for the 1st year with possibility of renewal
- Composition fees: Fees of HK$42,100 (~US$5,400) annually waived for the full normative study period for non-local students (All local full-time students will also have their entire composition fees waived under the government’s new Tuition Waiver Scheme)