Kyushu University Summer Study Abroad Program: Summer in Japan (SIJ) 2021 Online Program
Summer in Japan (SIJ) 2021 Online Program’.
‘SIJ’ 2021 is a 4-week intensive study abroad program for undergraduate-level students in all academic fields, joining from all over the world. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, SIJ 2021 will be offered fully online. SIJ 2021 is designed to provide quality and unique learning opportunities, along with various extracurricular virtual activities.
The outline of SIJ 2021 is as follows;
Program Period: Monday, July 5 – Tuesday, July 27, 2021 (Japan Time)
Application Deadline: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 (Japan Time)
Courses and activities:
* Academic Course- Interdisciplinary Lecture Series (ILS) course for credit
* Language Course- Japanese Language Course (JL) course for credit
* Virtual extracurricular activities
* Student Tutors– One-on-one interaction and friendship
* Online homestay– Optional
For further information and application instructions, please visit our website: