Goverment of the Republic of Turkey
The Goverment of the Republic of Turkey will provide 70 scholarships for Indonesian students for the 2011-2012 academic year. The scholarships comprise 50 for higher education (30 for licence, 10 for master’s, 10 for doctorate).
The applications should be made directly to the Embassy and the deadline is 1 June 2011 for the scholarships.
Eligibility for scholarships:
1. Applicants should not be a citizen of the Republic of Turkey or hold a dual nationality (Turkish and other country’s nationality).
2. Undergraduate candidated should have a “good” level of a high school graduation degree. The high school which was graduated from should be equivalent to the high schools in Turkey. Candidates should not have suspended education more than 2 years after graduation and not to be older than 25 years on the date of application.
3. Candidates for graduate studies (Master/PhD) should be a graduate of a 4-year university and not be older than 40 years on the date of application.
4. Research candidates should be a graduate of a 4-year university and have a good level of Turkish, English or French.
5. Candidates should not be infected with a contagious disease (HIV, Hepatitis-C and etc) or should not have a disease preventing his/her education in Turkey.
1. Tuition fees
3. Allowances: Pocket money, books, and stay permits fees
4. Medical treatment
For general terms, please visit International Relation Office, Jl. Ganesha no.17, Bandung.