Enter your keyword

Monthly Archives: April 2024

Social Innovators Hub(SIH): Call for Participation!

Program Overview Social Innovators Hub(SIH)is a co-creation type incubation program connecting Japan & developing countries to foster ‘next generation social innovators’ who through business aim to solve social issues in their respective countries. Organizers, the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) are now inviting participants from Japan & partner countries. Program Details Location:Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture, […]

2024 KIT-GKS Admission Call for Master's Degree at Kumoh National Institute of Technology

We are pleased to inform you of 2024 KIT-GKS (Kumoh National Institute of Technology-Global Korea Scholarship)Guidelines for Master’s candidates here in Korea. This might be a great opportunity for you to be able to study in Korea with a full school scholarship and to settle down with decent jobs supported by regional government and KIT. 1. Scholarship […]



Looking for a summer programme that gives insight into leadership, takes you overseas, and connects you with like-minded peers in Southeast Asia (SEA)? Then, the Temasek Foundation – National University of Singapore Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking (TF–NUS LEaRN) programme is for you! Join us in Singapore 🇸🇬, where together with 30 other students from Singapore,  you […]

Exit Permit Only

If you have completed your study/program at ITB and will return to your country, you should apply for Exit Permit Only (EPO) at the Immigration Office, Bandung, 7-10 days before your return flight. The following are the documents to prepare: Letter from the Faculty/School addressed to the Bureau of Partnerships, explaining your academic status (that […]

Stay Permit Extension

Your Study Permit (SP) and Stay Permit (ITAS) must be extended 2 months before the expired date of your Stay Permit. In order to process the extension of the Stay Permit, IRO ITB needs the letter of recommendation from the student’s Faculty/School, to be able to start processing the extension of the Study Permit. It […]


After you have arrived in Indonesia, the following are required to be processed (applicable for students with a study duration of more than 2 months): Indonesian Police Report Letter (or STM) Temporary Residential Card (or SKTT) Change of Address (only if applicable) New Passport Registration (only if applicable)


Once you have received your Letter of Acceptance (LoA) from ITB, your Study Permit will be processed. The following are the required documents to process your Study Permit: Study Permit documents: Letter of Acceptance from ITB (Example: LoA) An Academic Report/Transcript (Example: transcript) A Curriculum Vitae/Resume (Form: CV) A letter of Declaration stating that you […]