2021 Chonnam National University ON-LINE International Summer Session
I’m excited to share that Chonnam National University is offering our 13th CNU On-line International Summer Session.
Students can take a course and get three(3) credits and learn about Korea with the international students from 20 different countries along with Chonnam students. The Following is a brief overview of the program:
- Program Period:June 24 – July 20, 2021
- Class Hours: 45 hours (3 hours a day / 4 days a week / M, T, Th, F)
- Time: 10:00 – 13:00or16:00-19:00 (KST / GMT+9)
- Cultural Experiences:All participants will receive a box full of amazing Korean stuff!
– K-Pop Dance (BTS member, J-hope’s dancing teacher will join us!)
– K-Food (Hoddeok) Making
– Korean Calligraphy and make an Injang (Korean personal seal)
– Language Exchange with Korean buddy
- Official Language of the Program: English
- Fee: Total800,000KRW 500,000KRW (approximately USD446)
– Application Fee (Non-refundable): 150,000KRW
– Tuition: 300,000KRW Waived
– Cultural Experience and Program fee: 350,000KRW
Please note that students need to be nominated by ITB
Required documents for selection process:
- Academic Transcript
- Recommendation Letter from Academic Advisor & Study Program (please use this template);
- Official Certificate of English Language Proficiency, such as TOEFL or IELTS;
- Recent CV;
- Personal Statement Video (max. 5 minutes, explaining your motivation to participate in the exchange program).
Kindly note that the deadline of the application is 24 March 2021; 15.00 WIB, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CNU would like to invite 1 student to our summer session with tuition waiver and another 1 full fee-paying student.
CNU will contact the students directly and guide the online application link. CNU started to offer Master’s level courses from this summer. Please be advised that Master’s students are also welcome to join!