International Peace Research Association (IPRA) is pleased to invite you to submit your research paper and panel proposals and full length papers to be presented in 26th General Conference on “AGENDA FOR PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT” to be held in Freetown, Sierra Leone between 27th November – 1st December 2016.
IPRA 2016 CONFRENCE provides an ideal academic platform for researchers to present the latest research findings and describe emerging trends and directions in Peace Rsearch.
The conference is hosted by University of Sierra Leone and organized in cooperation with University of Sierra Leone, Northumbria University (UK) and Sakarya University (Turkey).
The new deadline for submissions is 23rd May 2016
Submission of abstract and panel proposals must be done through the online submission system.
For further information and submission of proposals visit www.ipra2016.org
For more information about IPRA please visit www.iprapeace.org
· Art and Peace
· Conflict Resolution and Peace Building
· Peace, Security and Development
· Ecology and Peace
· Migration and Peace
· Gender and Peace
· Global Political Economy
· Indigenous Peoples’ Rights
· Internal Conflicts
· Human Rights and Human Security
· The Nonviolence and Peace Movements
· Peace Culture and Communication
· Peace Education
· Peace History
· Peace Journalism
· Peace Negotiation and Mediation
· Peace Theories
· Media, Conflicts, and Human Rights
· Reconciliation and Transitional Justice
· Religion, Spirituality, and Peace
· Security and Disarmament
· Sports and Peace
· Youth and Peace
· Peace Tourism