Ahlia EO2023 Conference (Scopus), Manama, Bahrain
The Conference aims to gather leading academics, professionals, scholars, and researchers to share their knowledge and new ideas and discuss current developments in the field of Sustainable Leadership and Technology Innovation Management focusing on Equal Opportunities in relation to leadership and sustainable management. This conference aims to shed the light on topics related to the use of technology and innovation management that could support business sustainability and leadership engagement. The conference aims to tackle issues related to the following aspects:
- Assess the impact of sustainable leadership, technology, and innovation on organizational effectiveness.
- Shed light on different sustainable leadership practices in relation to the use of digital sustainability, technology, and innovation.
- Publish high-quality research that focuses on sustainable leadership in a transformative environment covering various contextual factors.
- Act as a guide for scholars, practitioners, and policymakers while devising or revising policies and procedures related to United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
We are pleased to announce that Springer Nature’s proceedings technically support the 6th Equal Opportunities Conference. The conference book proceeding will be published with ISBN number by Springer Nature and indexed by SCOPUS.
A selection of papers will be published as Journal Publication in Q1 and Q2 in a special issue dedicated to the conference subject to further developments to match the journal requirements.
• Conference Dates: February 6-8, 2023 • Paper Submission Deadline: Jan 20, 2023. • Deadline for registration of authors of accepted papers: Jan 31, 2023.
Please note the dates and share it with your network and colleagues and remind them to submit directly through the system as per the allocated deadlines.